Fort Union Visitor’s Center - Williston ND

Fort Union Visitor’s Center - Williston ND
The National Park Service's reconstruction of the majority of Fort Union, a major fur trade post at the confluence of the Missouri and the Yellowstone Rivers built between 1828 and 1855, is served by a visitor's center located in the reconstructed Bourgeois House at the center of the fort. The Center features, inside its accurate Greek revival facades, a modern facility housing interpretive exhibits, a small sales counter, public restrooms, and a visitor contact station on the main level.

     
1
2
3